A large underground, fully mechanised mine in South Africa is looking for a Mine Manager who will report into the General Manager and look after mine operations including all TMM production, geology, mine planning and ore supply. There is a large team at this successful mine!
This mine is in full operation and is performing very well.
What you will be required to do:
- You will provide leadership to the mining department and guide efficient operations between your departments.
- Ensure health and safety standards and compliance.
- Developing the budget and ensure mining operations come within this.
- Continuously improve mining operations.
What you will need:
- Experience in an operating TMM mine, 5 at management level
- Qualification in Mining Engineering
- Mine Managers Cert (hard rock)
- Significant experience in mechanised underground with your ticket
What they will offer you:
A permanent employment contract and salary of up to R2.8 cost to company / month + performance bonus. Candidate with existing right to work in South Africa should apply.
Apply if you are interested in learning more. Suitable candidates will be contacted, and a full and extensive job description will be shared.