A leading renewable energy developer has an opening in one of their European offices for a Technical Manager to focus on onshore wind power projects in Europe.
You will manage the technical team in support of the the Project Manager for projects in early development through to operation. You’ll be required to have a presence in their office but flexible / hybrid working is available. There is also scope for progression to Project Manager level.
What they seek:
- Manage the technical aspects of on shore wind projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Interact with wind turbine suppliers to increase knowledge of the market and prepare quality assured technical specifications in wind turbine tenders
- A technical expert within either wind turbines, grid connection or civil engineering
- Act as a technical lead during the procurement process
- Support other business units within the group when required
Your ideal background:
- Masters degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in wind project development and construction
- A solid understanding of the wind project development process including permitting, grid connection, civil engineering and constraint analysis.
- Knowledge of turbine suppliers
- Fluency in English
What they will offer you:
A flexible working environment and a strong collaborative team ethos. A potential gross salary over €100,000 depending on experience level. Support for career progression, potentially to Project Manager.