International engineering consultancy is looking for a Mechanical Engineer within Water engineering for their office in Austria to start immediately.
In the Department of Sanitary Engineering, we deal with all sub-areas of the water cycle. Our teams work on national and international projects, starting with drinking water treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and purification, and water reuse in municipal and industrial areas.
You can expect a challenging job with a high degree of personal responsibility in an extremely varied and interesting technical environment. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic team and to contribute your professional and personal qualifications to exciting projects.
- Processing of mechanical engineering-specific tasks in all project phases (studies, basic and detail engineering, execution)
- Preparation of technical specifications and tender documents
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Review of technical documents
- Partial supervision of assembly, support during commissioning and acceptance
- Technical clarification talks with manufacturers and customers
- Graduate engineer TH/FH or master's degree in the field of mechanical engineering with at least 5 years of professional experience would be desirable
- Experience in the field of hydraulic engineering is an advantage
- Electrical knowledge is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and solid knowledge of English
- Secure application of subject-specific standards
- Very good MS Office user skills and good CAD skills
- High sense of responsibility, organizational skills and careful working methods
Salary & Package:
Starting Basic Salary of 50,000 Euro’s Gross per annum dependent on experience, qualifications and overall technical ability within Wastewater & Sanitary engineering. Outstanding level candidates will be rewarded.