A position with a large development company to manage the project during construction for a large pumped storage hydroelectric project in South East Asia. It is due to start construction very soon, the project involves a lot of underground works in order to mitigate environmental impact.
You will be based in the site’s project office and report to the Chief of Projects for Hydro & Dams and President for the company. You will be responsible for project; reporting in on progress and managing the EPC contractor.
What you will bring:
- BSc or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Experienced in leading large hydropower projects
- At least 15 - 20 years experience, with 5 in a similar role
- Ideally experience working in South East Asia
- Experience managing the EPC contractor (already selected)
What they will offer you:
A salary equivalent, and up to $14,000USD Gross / month + house + driver on a 2 year contract (initially). 1 return trip during each year. Medical cover for you and your dependents.
More information will be supplied to suitable applicants.