A position with a large development company to assist in managing the project during construction for a large pumped storage hydroelectric project in South East Asia. It is due to start construction very soon, the project involves a lot of underground works in order to mitigate environmental impact.
You will be based in the site’s project office and report to the Civil Project Manager. You will be responsible for monitoring all underground structures of the project.
What you will bring:
- BSc or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Extensive underground construction management
- Ideally experienced in leading large hydropower projects
- Ideally experience working in South East Asia
- Experience working for the Owner
- 5-10 years of experience
What they will offer you:
A gross salary equivalent to $6,200 USD / month + house + driver on a 2 year contract (initially). 1 return trip during each year. Medical cover for you and your dependents.
More information will be supplied to suitable applicants.