Join an EPC contracting company as their Project Manager for an intricate hydroelectric project in French speaking Africa.
You will lead the EPC project construction, managing 3 x subcontractors to ensure the project is completed according to the contract. The project is complex involving cofferdams, both upstream and downstream power plants - with over 15MW joint capacity and an interconnection transformer between the two plants involving kilometres of underground pipes plus kilometres of powerlines.
The site accommodation is around 30 minutes from a city and the infrastructure around the project has been completed already.
What you will bring:
- BSc or equivalent in Civil or Electromechanical Engineering
- 20 years total experience
- 15 years related experience to include small scale hydroelectric and distribution projects in Africa
- Fluent in English + strong level of French language skills
- Ideally experience employed by an EPC contractor
What they will offer you:
A USD net salary up to 8,000 / month + house + driver on a 2 year contract. Home trips can be included throughout the duration of the contract.
More information will be supplied to suitable applicants.