A leading independent and international engineering firm is looking to acquire a Project Director with +20 years of experience within the field Hydropower, Dam or Water Infrastructure engineering, bilingual English & French language capabilities (Spanish speaking highly desirable) required to undertake regular international assignments across the globe focusing on developing regions including Africa, SE Asia and the Middle East. Technical expertise combined with a commercial perspective and strong leadership qualities are essential attributes along with a clear strategy of developing international projects.
The selected candidate MUST have a Degree (preferably a Master’s or PhD) in either of the following disciplines in order to be considered: Civil; Structural; Hydraulic; Geotechnical; Geology, potentially Mechanical; Electrical or Electromechanical engineering from a reputable university.
Project Director Role & Responsibilities -
- Leading multidisciplinary team of international engineers on global Hydro & Dam projects mainly in developing countries.
- Technical and financial proposals around the world.
- Management of contractual, financial and client relations of the project.
- Project Management of new and existing Hydropower & Dam projects.
- Assisting business development, project development, deployment and the commercial activities of the group internationally.
- Feasibility Studies, Detailed Design and assistance with commissioning.
- Management of partners, sub-contractors and local staff.
- Providing support and supervision to the engineering teams
Total Remuneration -
The basic salary is subject to experience and qualifications, should all the requirements be met then the basic salary offered is +90,000 Euro’s Gross per annum. The package includes a variety of flexible benefits along with profit sharing, relocation costs, travel allowance, pension, Family healthcare and bonus.