An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the innovative and increasingly more popular pumped storage solution within hydropower. You'd be employed by an established and international engineering consultancy as a Senior Hydropower Civil Engineer as part of their existing and expanding team due to an influx of pumped storage projects they’re currently supporting in Scotland.
You’d be working on the development of projects, doing both design and implementation.
They offer a clear career path in a non-bureaucratic and collaborative environment. There is also the potential to support international Hydropower & Dam projects at a later date once the UK work has been completed and even gain exposure working in the European office.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or working towards this status
- Experience in Hydropower, Pumped Storage or comparable Water Storage projects
- Experience within an OEM, engineering consultancy, Construction or EPC.
- At least 7-10 years’ post degree in Project Management, design and/or construction of Hydropower projects working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in FEED, Construction Management, Design Review & Feasibility Studies.
- Ideally, an excellent understanding of Pumped Storage Hydropower Plants and the key elements of Project Development.
- Experience with European design standards
- Current Driving Licence and willing around the UK and potentially Europe.
- Computer literate
Salary & Package:
Basic salary on offer is up to £60,000 per annum (Based on Qualifications & relatable Experienced); Pension; Private Healthcare & Bonus up to 20% & share options!
A full position overview and company details will be shared with suitable applicants, apply with your CV here