A reputable, award winning international engineering Ltd consultancy are expanding their rail team. The business is forward thinking and passionate about providing solutions that deliver and require a highly motivated leader who will manage the delivery of infrastructure projects within their rail infrastructure area of the business.
The work includes all elements of design from inception to construction. You will manage and lead design teams in the successful delivery of projects as well as promote their professional development. In addition, you will support business development activities including marketing and the preparation of technical and financial submissions. High performance will be rewarded and there is opportunity for career progression within the local office and the wider business, including overseas.
What you will be required to do:
- Lead the design team
- Liaise with clients
- Manage projects
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and clients
- Drive compliance with Bushiness Management Systems
- Health and Safety
- Encourage development and mentor your team
- Business development
What you will bring:
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent. Meng, CEng or additional qualifications / memberships would be an advantage
- 10 years working experience in an engineering environment
- 5 years UK rail infrastructure design experience - ideally including; permanent way design, train depot, stations & platforms, rail systems and bridges
- Experience in leading a design team
What they will offer you:
A positive, collaborative working environment with a family feel and encouragement to develop. Gross salary up to: £60,000 GBP Negotiable depending on experience & qualifications. They offer highly competitive and desirable package including: Car and phone allowance + Bonus potential + 25 days annual leave with options to trade in or buy more + Life insurance + option to buy further benefits from salary + ongoing learning and development program.