Leading contractor within the Infrastructure and Water sector is looking for a Contracts Manager to start an immediate assignment on an RCC Dam construction project (potential of 300WM of clean energy) in Malaysia for a duration of 2 x years; they require a minimum of 20 years of experience in large scale civil engineering projects (ideally Dam construction projects).
- Degree in Law, QS, Civil or Structural Engineering
- To liaise closely with client’s representative and joint venture partner on contractual matters.
- Highlight and alert management and project team on potential risks and implications of the contractual issues.
- Contract administration and management.
- To monitor on amendments and changes to the scope of the work and conditions of contract, variation orders and claims.
- To prepare and monitor allocated project budget and conduct periodic review and audit.
- Provide legal advice & support for business units to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Review, vet & draft various types of contract documents to ensure standard compliance with local authority
Salary & Package:
Basic salary of 12,000 USD NET per month, Accommodation, Company Bonus, Insurance & Medical, Vehicle provided, 2 x Return Air Tickets and Mobilisation costs.