A position with a large development company to assist in managing the project during construction for a large pumped storage hydroelectric project in South East Asia. It is due to start construction very soon, the project involves a lot of underground works in order to mitigate environmental impact.
You will be based in the site’s project office and report to the Technical Project Director. You will be responsible for monitoring the construction schedule and managing the Owners Engineer.
What you will bring:
- BSc or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Experienced in leading large hydropower projects
- Ideally experience working in South East Asia
- 10-15 years of experience
- Experience working for the Owner
What they will offer you:
A gross salary equivalent to $8,000 USD / month + house + driver on a 2 year contract (initially). 1 return trip during each year. Medical cover for you and your dependents.
More information will be supplied to suitable applicants.