An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the innovative and increasingly more popular pumped storage solution within hydropower. You'd be employed by an established and international engineering consultancy as a Hydropower Civil / Structural consultant as part of their existing and expanding team due to a variety of Pumped storage projects they’re currently supporting in Scotland. They seek a minimum 3 x years of experience within Hydropower, Pumped Storage or Water management engineering.
There is also the potential to transfer offices internally and work on international Hydropower & Dam projects at a later date once the UK work has been completed.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or working towards this status
- Experience in Hydropower, Pumped Storage or comparable Water Storage projects
- Experience within an OEM, engineering consultancy, Construction or EPC.
- At least 3 years’ post degree in Project Management, design and/or construction of Hydropower projects working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in FEED, Construction Management, Design Review & Feasibility Studies.
- Excellent understanding of Pumped Storage Hydropower Plants and the key elements of Project Development.
- Current Driving Licence and willing to travel UK, Ireland and potentially Europe.
- Computer literate
- Existing "right to work" in the UK
Salary & Package:
Basic Salary on offer is up to +£45,000 per annum (Based on Qualifications & relatable Experienced); Pension; Private Healthcare & Bonus up to 20% & share options!
A full position overview and company details will be shared with suitable applicants, apply with your CV here.