An immediate start for a Geotechnical Resident Engineer to be based in Gabon (Africa) for a 1 x year assignment (with potential extensions) providing construction supervision of a new +40MW Hydropower Project. It’s a safe environment with an excellent site team and wide support from head office.
The following criteria is essential for the selected candidate:
- Graduated in Geotechnical or Civil Engineering
- Over 15 years of Geotechnical experience in Hydropower and Dam projects, ideally for EPC Contract’s.
- Coordinate the activities of supervision and inspection on all Geotechnical works aspects of construction.
- Enforce project safety and environmental policies.
- Fluent in English & French.
Salary & Package:
Basic Salary – 10,000 Euro’s NET per month (NET of in-country Tax) + Accommodation + Site transportation + 4 x Return Air Tickets per year.