Join a leading engineering consultancy to head a +100 MW Hydropower project as a Project Manager / Chief Resident Engineer. You will supervise and lead the project through construction situated in Nepal for a duration of 24 x months to start as soon as possible. There is high potential for contract extension.
- Minimum Degree Qualified in Civil / Hydropower Engineering or Construction Management.
- 25 years of general experience
- At least 20 years’ experience specific to Hydropower
Project Role & Responsibilities:
- Control the daily operations of the project and report to the Managing Director.
- Present Financial and technical progress as well as any outstanding issues.
- Conduct the supervision of activities performed by both the consultant and owners’ team.
Salary & Package:
Freelance Contract - Salary of 17,000 USD NET per month (NET of local tax’s with unpaid leave of 6 x weeks), Accommodation provided, local transportation, 3 x Return Air Tickets per annum, Mobilisation & Demobilisation costs and also suitable for Marital Status.
Further project details and site information will be provided to suitable applicants.