A leading renewable energy developer has an opening in their head office for a Technical Manager to focus on onshore wind power projects internationally.
You will be responsible for supporting onshore wind projects globally in the development, tendering and construction phase, in addition to M&A opportunities. There is the option to be based in other locations in Europe for the right candidate.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the technical aspects of on shore wind projects throughout the project lifecycle – early development to operation.
- Being the technical lead for potential acquisitions.
- Being the technical expert for wind turbines and also procurement processes.
- Continuous high level of market knowledge in turbines from interacting with suppliers and support commercial negotiations.
Your ideal background:
- Masters degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of experience in wind project development and construction.
- A solid understanding of the wind project development process including permitting, grid connection, civil engineering and constraint analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of turbine design, manufacture, development and suppliers.
- Ideally experience of working on international projects.
- Fluency in English, any other languages will be an advantage.
What they will offer you:
A flexible working environment and a strong collaborative team ethos. A potential gross salary around €100,000 depending on experience level. Support for career progression and a multitude of exiting projects!
Apply by submitting your CV. Only suitable applicants will be contacted with full information about the position, location and company.