A major International Energy & Infrastructure Engineering company is urgently sourcing a Technical Site Office Manager for a large Hydro & Dam project currently under construction in Tajikistan to begin immediately. The client is providing Site Supervision and Design Consultancy services permanently based at site.
The Technical Site Office Manager acts as the Design Consultant’s Representative on Site and supports the EPC Contractor's design and construction site supervision. The design team is permanently based on site and monitors the supervision of the Civil construction works conformance to the “Design consultants” design. The Site Team has a key role in guaranteeing and enforcing the correct implementation of the Design Consultant’s design on site.
The Technical Site Office Manager / Chief Resident Engineer acts as the Design Consultant’s Representative on Site and ensures that the construction works follow the Design Consultant’s design.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading and management of the Site Team;
- Supervision of the project development and preparation of documentation related to the technical and contractual follow-up on site;
- Practical coordination with the “Design Consultants” Project Manager and administrative staff involved in the design and site supervision activities including the Home Office design team.
- Positive coordination with the EPC Contractors team on site;
- Arrangement of technical reports and drawings to the Contractor, Employer and ER;
- Collaboration and organisation with the Contractor’s representatives on site and orderly follow-ups to their technical needs;
- Continuation of site supervision activities to confirm and validate construction drawings assumptions on site and consider required modifications arising during execution of the works and/or as requested by the Contractor;
- Identification of the needs and support for missions of staff to site;
- Instructing Site Team in technical and administrative matters;
- Professional degree in civil engineering (B.Sc. or higher);
- Over 15 years’ work experience in site supervision for Hydro and dam (preferably ECRD or other embankment type dams) construction on behalf of a contractor or a design consultant;
- Experience in management of hydro projects, incl. experience in client interaction and capability to meet deadlines;
- Willingness to live and work on site in Tajikistan;
- Fluency in English is a MUST (Spoken & Written), Russian and/or Italian desirable
Salary & Package:
Basic salary 15,000 USD NET per month (Based on experience & qualifications) & 4 x Return Air Tickets - Freelancer Contract; Accommodation apartment provided (Bedroom, Kitchen, internet, laundry service & private bathroom included); Gym & Recreational facilities; Marital status Accepted; Meals included (Canteen facility) & local town close by.