A large French Engineering Consultancy is looking to hire a Project Manager focussing on infrastructure project design for Mayotte and growing their office there. You will be based in Saint-Denis, Réunion and they have around 35 people already working for this territory. The projects will be related to transport, water and urban development.
The position overview:
- Management of a portfolio of projects with public and private clients (commercial, technical, contractual management,)
- Participation in the assembly of applications and offers
- Production and organization of production on missions, with the support of teams based in Réunion
- Reporting to the management of the Regional branch "Reunion Indian Ocean"
- Active participation in the development of the Mayotte branch, travel will be required
What you will have:
- 5 year Degree
- 8 years’ experience in an infrastructure design office
- Experience in design projects for urban development, utility services, infrastructure, roads, hydraulic networks and structures.
- Ideally experience working in French territories.
- Fluent in French, spoken and written
What they will offer you:
A collaborative and friendly working environment with a salary of around €50,000 EUROS / annum.